Float Therapy Made Easy
We help customers easily and efficiently build a more meaningful business because we believe that helps them build a more meaningful, enjoyable, and overall healthy life. With over 25 years of combined experience in all aspects of floating, we were an early adopter of this exciting new wellness approach, and have grown right along with it.
We take a holistic approach to opening and supporting float centers to absorb as much of the stress as possible. We think of everything because we’ve experienced everything. Now, we’re sharing that expertise with curious floaters hoping to start a business of their own - because as far as we’re concerned, the more float centers, the better!
Collaboration is everything
Flotation Tech is simply a tub filled with a special solution of salinated water utilizing 850-1000 pounds of epsom salt. The buoyancy makes floating on water feel like floating on air.
Float therapy benefits:
- Increased blood circulation
- Pain management
- Relax joints & muscles
- Increased healing of muscle tissue
- Boosted immune system
- Stress reduction
- Deeper sleep
- Epsom Salt is wonderful for smoothing the skin
- Helps boost the natural magnesium level in the body
Tips for first visit:
- If you are worried about it being too dark, or feeling claustrophobic, you can roll up a towel to put between in the door to allow little light and air to come in.
- Definitely use the ear plugs that the float center will give you - your ears will be submerged under the water & the also assist in blocking out extra noise.
- There is no right or wrong position to float in! Just make sure you are relaxed and in a comfortable position.
- If you cannot relax during your first float, that is okay! Some people fall asleep the first time & some can't seem to relax at all. Give it a second chance!